New Rochelle, NY – The Chamber of Commerce of New Rochelle announced that the following members have been appointed to the executive board of the Chamber effective July 1, 2010.
- Cynthia Lobo, Esq., of Lobo Law Offices, is the incoming board president.
- Rosemary McLaughlin, of Signature Bank, will be the executive vice president.
- Vincent Fasano, of George T. Davis, Inc., is the incoming treasurer.
- Lou DiMeglio, of The Fire Department of New Rochelle, is the incoming secretary.
- Jeffrey Krause, of the YMCA, is the incoming vice president of finance.
- William Cooper Colwell, of H.E. Colwell & Sons, is the incoming vice president of commerce & industry.
- Deborah Mustich, of The Ad Mart Group, is the incoming vice president of retail services.
The Chamber is a voluntary, multifaceted organization composed of business firms, professional men and women and public-spirited citizens. The Chamber’s primary concerns are publicizing and developing commercial and industrial opportunities, seeing to the needs of its membership and promoting the City of New Rochelle. The Chamber of Commerce of New Rochelle will work to enhance the business climate of New Rochelle and provide services to the businesses in the city and the community. The Chamber has been fortunate to have a dedicated, hard-working volunteer Board of Directors that has brought the Chamber forward in these trying economic times.
The installation ceremony will be held at Five Islands Park, One Lefevre Lane in New Rochelle on June 24, 2010 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Judge Preston Scher will officiate in the swearing in of the executive officers.
The event will be catered by the Backyard Pub of New Rochelle.
Additional information can be had by calling the Chamber of Commerce of New Rochelle at: (914) 632-5700 or by email at email@example.com.