Talk of the Sound Radio will air Friday from 11am to 12pm with your host Talk of the Sound Managing Editor Robert Cox along with Talk of the Sound Editor Matthew Pryce.
This Friday, Talk of the Sound Radio will break some news on the widening DA probe into the City of New Rochelle, we will review of some of the top stories on Talk of the Sound from the previous week and talk a little bit about French political philosophy circa 1850.
As always, Matthew will run down the Talk of the Sound Community Calendar. We may even get a call from Abdul from Division Street and his “tip of the week”. He resurfaced last week after a prolonged absence.
SPECIAL NOTE: Robert Cox will be talking about this searing essay, A Ruinous Mystification: On Downtown Development, the New Rochelle IDA and 19th Century French Philosophers
Stories we will be discussing today include:
- Which Story is the #1 Story in New Rochelle for 2010?
- Capelli “No Comment” on Termination of LeCount Square MOU
- DPW Worker Says 26 Lafayette Parking Lot Cleared Before Crew Arrived
- Illegal Fireworks Display at Davenport Area Beach Clubs Triggers Calls to NRPD
- New Rochelle Resident Ari Glass Entangled in High Profiile Florida Ponzi Scheme
- The Mystery of Lafayette Avenue: Snow Removal Queries Go Unresolved in New Rochelle’s West End
- Andrew Cuomo Rocks Albany with New York State of the State Address; Describes State Government in Crisis with Dysfunction and Corruption
- Video of New Rochelle from the early 30’s taken from Trolley
- New Rochelle Before & After: Wykagyl Train Station 1920’s
Your calls make the show so please do your homework, read the article, get prepared then call the Studio line at 914-636-0110. Listen on 1460 AM or WVIP HD-2 or on the web at wvox.com. We know what we think. We want to know what you think!
You can listen to Talk of the Sound live on WVOX 1460 AM, WVIP HD 2, streamed over WVOX.com, and the WVOX or WVIP iPhone Apps.
You can also listen anytime via the Talk of the Sound Podcast which is uploaded every Friday afternoon after the show. You can find the podcast by returning to this page Friday afternoon. You can also subscribe via Yahoo!, Google, Newsgator and many more. Also, available in the Apple iTunes Store.