Talk of the Sound Radio will air Friday from 11am to 12pm with your host Talk of the Sound Managing Editor Bob Cox along with Talk of the Sound Editor Matthew Pryce.
This Friday, Talk of the Sound Radio will review of some of the top stories on Talk of the Sound from the previous week. We will have our newsmaker interview. This week we have on Mike Shaw of Freedom Advocates. Shaw is an expert on ICLEI and “Agenda 21” As always, Matthew will run down the Talk of the Sound Community Calendar. We may even get a call from Abdul from Division Street and his “tip of the week”.
SPECIAL NOTE: ICLEI Primer: Your Town and Freedom Threatened
Stories we will be discussing today include:
- Cut to Out-of-District Busing Sparks Large Turnout for New Rochelle School Budget Input Session
- Richard Leak Indicted on Two Counts of Murder in Death of 2-Year Old Son
- Roof Fire at Iona’s Loftus Hall in New Rochelle Causes Evacuation of Student Dormitory
- MTA Metro-North Railroad Introduces First Set of M-8 Cars on the New Haven Line
- Remains of Wall Taken Down from Union Baptist Church in New Rochelle
- New Rochelle Superintendent Delivers Somber Budget Message: 100 Positions Cut, 4.5% Projected Tax Increase
- Grand-Nephew of Monsignor Bradley of Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle Dies in New Jersey Auto Collision
Your calls make the show so please do your homework, read the article, get prepared then call the Studio line at 914-636-0110. Listen on 1460 AM or WVIP HD-2 or on the web at wvox.com. We know what we think. We want to know what you think!
You can listen to Talk of the Sound live on WVOX 1460 AM, WVIP HD 2, streamed over WVOX.com, and the WVOX or WVIP iPhone Apps.
You can also listen anytime via the Talk of the Sound Podcast which is uploaded every Friday afternoon after the show. You can find the podcast by returning to this page Friday afternoon. You can also subscribe via Yahoo!, Google, Newsgator and many more. Also, available in the Apple iTunes Store.