Talk of the Sound Radio will air Friday from 11am to 12pm with your host Talk of the Sound Managing Editor Bob Cox along with Talk of the Sound Editor Matthew Pryce. This Friday, Talk of the Sound Radio will review of some of the top stories on Talk of the Sound from the previous week. We will have our newsmaker interview. This week we have on Colin Drane to discuss his company, SpotCrime.com and the new crime mapping software he built for New Rochelle. Matthew will run down the Talk of the Sound Community Calendar.
Stories we will be discussing today include:
- U.S. Census Data for New Rochelle Released, City Population Grew from 72,182 to 77,062
- New Rochelle non-partisan, indepedent group forms after Mayor and City Council refuse to guarantee independent redistricting PR
- New Assistant Principal at the Jefferson Elementary School in New Rochelle Abruptly Resigns, Disappears
- As Injuries and Staff Reductions Mount at New Rochelle DPW, Remaining Sanitation Workers Soldier On
- Should New Rochelle Allow a Diner to be Built in Home Depot Parking Lot off Weyman Avenue?
- New Rochelle Man Arrested for Child Pornography
- STUPID CRIMINALS: New Rochelle Police Arrest Multiple Suspects in Brazen Daylight Burglary, Suspects Flee to City Hall,Police HQ
- Dueling Artists in Downtown New Rochelle
- Teaching Assistant at New Rochelle’s Isaac E. Young Middle School Not Punished After Cursing Out a Student, Choking a Teacher
- Close Encounters as “Super Moon” Shines its Light Over New Rochelle
- Shooting Suspect Leads Multiple Police Agencies on High Speed Chase Through New Rochelle
Your calls make the show so please do your homework, read the article, get prepared then call the Studio line at 914-636-0110. Listen on 1460 AM or WVIP HD-2 or on the web at wvox.com. We know what we think. We want to know what you think!
You can listen to Talk of the Sound live on WVOX 1460 AM, WVIP HD 2, streamed over WVOX.com, and the WVOX or WVIP iPhone Apps.
You can also listen anytime via the Talk of the Sound Podcast which is uploaded every Friday afternoon after the show. You can find the podcast by returning to this page Friday afternoon. You can also subscribe via Yahoo!, Google, Newsgator and many more. Also, available in the Apple iTunes Store.