NEW ROCHELLE, NY — A young child died last night after reportedly choking in his apartment at 345 Main Street in New Rochelle, NY.
Police and paramedics responded to a call at about 1:30 a.m. last night.
Paramedics attempted to revive the child before rushing him to Montefiore New Rochelle hospital where doctors continued to work on the child for over an hour. The child was pronounced dead at the hospital.
According to News12 the child died in the care of the mother’s boyfriend after choking on noodles. The mother was at work at the time of the incident.