WHITE PLAINS, NY — County Executive Robert P. Astorino will welcome Westchester-based minority and women-owned businesses (MWBE) as they learn how to do business with Westchester County and construction company C.W. Brown/LeChase at the 2016 Leap Toward Success With Us event on Monday, February 29, at Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry.
More than 100 MWBEs have already registered, but walk-ins are welcome. To register, please contact Ross Weiner at email@example.com or (914) 995-2945 FREE.
“We are very pleased to present this important program where minority and women-owned businesses can connect with one of the largest construction companies in the region,” said County Executive Robert P. Astorino. “The continued success of our small businesses is key to Westchester’s economic growth.”
Monday, February 29 – 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Mercy College, 555 Broadway, Dobbs Ferry, Main Hall Building/Lecture Hall
From Westchester County:
· Robert P. Astorino, Westchester County Executive
· William M. Mooney III, Director of the Office of Economic Development
· Carrie Mobley-Johnson, Senior Advisor, Office of Minority Women-Owned Business Enterprise
· George Oros, Chief of Staff
· Michael Lawler, Senior Advisor to the County Executive
From C.W. Brown/LeChase:
· Tom Porter, Vice President and General Counsel
· Michelle Keller, Director of Risk Management and MWBE Compliance Officer
· Sherry Jackson, Corporate MWBE Outreach Coordinator
Diana Costello or Clare Kelly, (914) 995-2932
Dean Bender, Thompson & Bender, (914) 762-1900