Amy Moselhi Runs for Board of Education in the City School District of New Rochelle.

Important Notice

Written By: Deprecated User

NEW ROCHELLE, NY — If you are a registered voter in New Rochelle and have recently moved within the city limits, and if you have not yet provided your updated address information to the Westchester County Board of Elections, you may vote in Tuesday’s School Board Election and Budget Vote in the School Election District in which you are registered. You will be required to fill out a change-of-address form with election inspectors at that site.

If you have any questions, call the District Clerk of the City School District of New Rochelle at (914) 576-4219.

Find more information about voting in the election and budget vote here