NEW ROCHELLE, NY — On June 14th, the New Rochelle Chamber of Commerce hosted its 97th Annual Installation Ceremony where the new members of the chamber were sworn into the chamber by the Honorable Susan Kettner.
The ceremony was held at the serene New Dawn Foundation here on New Rochelle’s leg of the Long Island Sound at 590 Davenport Avenue.
Since its creation in 1921, the Chamber of Commerce has assisted in the success of their members’ business by providing them services, hosting networking events so people can build relationships with each other and is the lead on community events such as the Annual Thanksgiving Parade, Holiday Lighting, Administrative Professionals Day and the Women of Excellence Awards.
Jennifer Lanser, Executive Director of the Chamber of Commerce, expressed her enthusiasm for the future of the Chamber with its new members: “After many years we are operating with almost an entirely new board of directors. Although indebted to boards of our past, we are excited about the vigor and fresh perspective of these new members and what they will bring to the New Rochelle business community.”
The new members include:
● Papa Asante, Founder of The LAB
● Jonathan Newman, Owner of Liebman’s.
● Christina Rubicco of Anna & Jack’s Treehouse.
● Lutonya Russell-Humes, Executive Director of Boys and Girls of New Rochelle.
● Anthony Russo, Co-owner of Modern restaurant & Lounge.
The existing Board of Directors is as follows:
● Rob Hayes – President, owner of The Beechmont Tavern.
● John Lanser III – Executive Vice President, Commercial/Residential realtor of Coldwell Banker.
● Vincent Fasano – Treasurer, Funeral Director of Riverside Memorial Chapel,.
● Sharon Schaefer – Secretary, Owner of Creative Bookkeeping Solutions.
● Carol Barrella of Town Planner Calendar, Acting Secretary.
● Louis Iacopetta – Vice President of Commerce, owner of LJI Wealth Management.
● Alex Grantcharov – Vice President of Retail, Financial Planner at Edward Jones,.
● Frank Miceli – Immediate Past President, Owner of Minuteman Press International, Inc..
Existing Board Members:
● Ciro Chechile of Caly Services & Janitorial Supply.
● Andrew Feigenbaum of MassMutual.
● Ibanessa Hogan of Masterpiece Accounting.
● Bob Marrone of WVOX.
● Aaron Soury of A. Neumann & Associates.
The entire list of the Board of Directors can be found on their website at Newrochellechamber.org/board-of-directors/.
The location of the ceremony was met with exceptional weather and the beautiful views of the sound. At the near end of the event, a group of sailboats calmly glided through the ocean blue water of the Sound right next to the location of the event for all remaining attendees of the ceremony to watch from the grounds of the New Dawn Foundation.
To get more information about the New Rochelle Chamber of Commerce and how it helps businesses and the community, contact (914) 632-5700, or visit their website at Newrochellechamber.org.